Saturday, March 25, 2006

A Tribute to a Damn Good Cowboy

Sad news from MSNBC:
Singer Buck Owens, the flashy rhinestone cowboy who shaped the sound of country music with hits like “Act Naturally” and brought the genre to TV on the long-running “Hee Haw,” died Saturday. He was 76.
Heck of a singer and a great guy. I'm proud to have known him and glad I helped get him together with Dwight Yoakam for "The Streets of Bakersfield" collaboration.

You don't know me, but you don't like me
You say you care less how I feel
But how many of you that sit and judge me
Have ever walked the streets of Bakersfield?

2 comments:

DAKOTARANGER said...

All I know is if I make it into films all I have to do is act naturally. And to never grab a tiger by the tail. All I have ever need to know has come from country music.

Thanks for the Memories Buck

Male Enhancement said...

http://www.vigrx-plus.org Nice... At the same time, you also can go to our website to find someting that maybe you like. We have . Buy Vigrx Plus Best Male Enhancement Pills