Wednesday, January 03, 2007

A Set of Objective Criteria for Evaluating Firearms

I originally posted this on The Gun Zone, but I think it deserves a little wider airing...especially right before the SHOT Show:
__ Sucks

__ Doesn't suck

__ Might not suck if I oiled it

__ Would still suck if it came with $100 bill rolled up in barrel

__ Sucks less with ammo not made in former USSR

__ Doesn't suck if I get to keep it

__ Sucks more if you refuse to take it back

__ Wouldn't suck nearly as much with a steel frame

__ Might not suck as much if you had Sarah Michelle Geller personally deliver it

__ Wouldn't suck at all if you'd introduce me to Mr. Glock's masseuse...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, when you do your SG SHOT Show special, we can expect you to use these to describe the weapons you encounter? Maybe a numerical code for each for those in the know?

PS: Apologies for any typos in this post - my CETME bit me this morning when I was cleaning it, the bolt caught my left index finger pretty good, and I now have a number of J&J's finest band-aids on that finger. Makes typing a you-know-what!