Monday, April 30, 2007

Snore, Nod...

I mean, how could I have misplaced a Fowler/Young .22 scope? I never misplace anything...well, not for long, anyway. I've got this Ruger 10/22 Heavy Barrel Target that I'm supposed to shoot in California at the Ruger Rimfire Challenge this weekend, and...no scope...sigh.

I've got a ratty Simmons 4X I can scavenge, may an old Tasco Pro-Point II if I can smack it on the side of hte bench and get it working again. One or the other will work, being as I don't have another choices. I only hope I can sight the thing in before I leave for the match. Both my Tactical Solutions Ruger pistol and my S&W M41 are at least sighted in, more or less. I guess that's something.

Hopefully, there'll be more time at the range now that it has stopped snowing...at least for a little while. Not much you can do when the range appears swallowed up by a glacier.

Meetings all day tomorrow with premium video platform suppliers as we start planning to take DOWN RANGE to the next level. Also finalizing the plans for re-editing SG and COWBOYS.

Hands definitely full....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Snow?? What's that? Is was 89 here yesterday! :)

Anonymous said...

NO! You need a Leupold from their custom shop. You know, the kind with the cool anodizing and splatter coat. You need an SG scope from them.

Jerry The Geek said...

[Sigh!]

It was another sunny day in Oregon.

And I've got this great 6x Leupold mounted on my .25-06, plus a 12x Leupold on the .22-250.

Stop by next time you're in the 'hood, I'd be happy to loan either to you for a week.

Oh, wait. They don't have Weaver mounts.