Thursday, October 11, 2007

Wocking & Wollings

Am camped out in Louisville for Knob Creek...I wanted to come back and do a couple of more episodes and get them the way I really wanted them. The episodes running now are good, but I am looking for great.

Went out to the range today and scoped out some of Kent Lamont's exquisite hardware...I swear he's got a Witness Protection 12-gauge that has my name on it. It wants to come home with me! No, really...

Am looking forward to lobbing some big fat .45-70s downrange from the new (and dreadfully expensive) el-slicko Gatlin Guns, as well as just seeing how many rounds I can get downrange.

If you're here in Louisville for Knob Creek, by all means grab me and say "hi!" I look forward to meeting you all!

Check out our pal Alphecca's People of the Gun project...it's cool.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike, I will be there today (Friday). Hope to see you. (And the Gunney!)

Anonymous said...

What new Gatling guns?

Anonymous said...

Mr. Bane, how come you picture isn't posted on the People of the Gun project or did I miss it?

Anonymous said...

Mike, I missed you by a few minutes. You were getting off the helicopter when my wife and I were leaving. I did manage to take a pic of you and it is posted on down range tv website! Would have liked to have met you in person.

Michael Bane said...

sorry!

i'm pretty much flying low, trying to get everything done...idid like the helicopter, although i have an inherent distrust of anything that was manufacturered when i graduated from high school! sorry i missed you guys!

re: gatlins, a company is manufacturing new incredibly beautiful brass bulldog gatlings for the reasonable price of $39,000 a pop...i'm filming some stuff tomorrow for SG so you'll be able to see them.

gotta do a 'people of the gun" pix...my problem was that i wanted to do a new one, which meaqnt...blah blah...you know the drill...

i enjoyed shooting a brass maxim today...i also sucked it up and bought one of the john ross 5-inch .500 magnum s&w revolvers...i mean, you can never have too many, right???

mb, at knob creek all day tomorrow...

haphet said...

discover here luxury replica bags you could look here replica gucci bags pop over here replica designer backpacks