Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Fuzzy Morning...

...was up until the wee hours trying to find a path across the great veldt of the Internet to get the Wednesday podcast to Marshal. Finally, after 4 or 5 tries I was able to upload tomorrow's DOWN RANGE Radio...there is so much we take for granted now!

YES, I will be speaking at the Second Amendment March in D.C. on April 19, joining Lt. Col. Dave Grossman, Susanna Hupp, Kenn Blanchard (who just joined DRTV as a correspondent/commentator) and many others on the podium. You can see a video on the March here.

I'll also be the dinner speaker in lovely Lewiston, ID, the next week after Joe Huffman's Boomershoot. Hard to get me to shut up, apparently! If the dates works, I'm generally available to speak to pro-gun groups and events...you can always email me at DRTV.

Gotta go play with glue and dead cows!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear "Black man with a gun" is joining the Family
Tom B.

Dave S. said...

"YES, I will be speaking at the Second Amendment March in D.C. on April 19"

Be sure to be carrying rifles all the way up the Capitol steps. What's the point of having a right if you don't exercise it? If you don't. you're cowards.

Or so I'm told.