Wednesday, September 07, 2011

THE BEST DEFENSE Filmings

We're working on the scenarios for TBD this week, both with our regular crew and with Marshal Halloway filming "behind the scenes" stuff.

My podcast on the 10th anniversary of 9-11 is up over on DRTV. Was a hard episode to do. especially light of the world we're living in today. Listen to it and let me know what you think.

I note that after the horrific weekend in New York City -- something like 48 people shot, 2 killed -- the bleating goat Michael Bloomberg called for more federal regulation on firearms, claiming that was the reason there were so many shooting in a city where guns are, in effect, banned. Gee, I would have a different solution -- Arm the City! And capture the feral mayor, load him into a large, comfortably appointed box and overnight him to Nowhereistan, or someplace close to it.

BTW, Mike Seeklander and I were shooting the little Ruger SR9 yesterday...the more I shoot the little gun, the more I like it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW. Downrange radio this week is the hardest thing I've ever forced myself to listen to. I've got no words, only tears.

Grizzly Dave

SMPerez said...

You are not alone with tears; despite the world around us we must never forget the brave souls who went in when others were going out. I had to turn it off for a little while just to remember that day and how it affected me.

I will never forget and always make sure I spend some time alone each year to be thankful that I live in the US.

Well done Michael!

Robert said...

Good show Wolf Bane.

It's shows like this one that bring back the feelings that we should never forget.

Keep up the good work,
Dalton Masterson

Fat Bastard said...

I would like to see Mayor Dumbjohn take his show on the road to Israel and explain to his fellow jews that they don't need all those guns