Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thugs-R-Us

Mike Seeklander's Official Thugs-R-Us ID Photo

Five great scenarios done for THE BEST DEFENSE! It is going to be a great season. We spent the rest of the afternoon scouting locations for our next filming session, which will include a restaurant attack and an active shooter in a theater. It will be, quite literally, must-see teevee.

BTW, I have been dry-firing the Sig Sauer 1911 3-inch "Ultra" that came my way earlier this week. I can't wait to get this gun to the range ! Hopefully tomorrow. The trigger is somewhere between really really good and amazing. Except for the 3-dot sights (I know...I know), I would say the gun is just about perfect. And think of how pissy I am about 1911s!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about...short .45s don't run? This one supposed to be any better?

Charlie Foxtrot said...

Gee... How'd you get Seeklander's eyes so lifeless and devoid of intelligence?

Anonymous said...

Here is a link to mine... http://www.balloongoesup.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/20120425_close_blur.jpg

Chad said...

Michael, I have carried the Sig Ultra Compact 1911 everyday now for about 8 months. It has over 500 rounds downrange with both JHP and FMJ. I have never had a failure of any kind and I would agree that this little 1911 is hands down the best I've owned or tried. Dang near perfect. I did replace the Sig mags with Wilson Combats making just that much closer to perfect.

Rscalzo said...

I have three Sig 1911's and all have been flawless. But the factory mags are used as range mags only. Either Wilson or Chip McCormacks for carry or competition.